total race prizepool in August

Get ready for the POWERFEST!

Publish: 2019-07-26 10:49:26

The flagship event at partypoker is kicking off this Sunday - $28 million up for grabs!



In the past years, partypoker has become the number one online poker room for MTT players. The site offers tournament festivals with eight-figure guarantees on a monthly basis now.

One of their biggest and most popular series, the POWERFEST returns this Sunday with a total of $28,000,000 in guaranteed prizes across 275-scheduled tournaments until August 11th.

Each day will offer 15 events, with buy-ins ranging between $5.50 and $25,000, making sure, all players can find tournaments for their level.

Partypoker offers a $320 POWERFEST event each day, with $75,000 - $300,000 in GTDs. Satellites for the events are already running at the site, so make sure to reserve a seat!

Other than the satellites, the special SPINS tournaments can also get you a seat to the POWERFEST events for as little as $5. New players couldn't find a better opportunity to take advantage of the $30 worth of SPINS ticket - which you only need to make a $10 deposit for!

Other than the welcome package for the newbies, partypoker offers cash backs up to 50% for all players. If you register via rakerace.com on this page, you can also take part in our exclusive promotion at the site, which will earn you 10% extra rakeback on top, for a total of 60%!

POWERFEST X Championship Event Schedule


DateTime (BST)EventBuy-in
Sun 11 Aug 7:00 p.m. Powerfest #74-HR: $750K Gtd Championship Event PKO $2,100
7:00 p.m. Powerfest #74-H: $500K Gtd Championship Event PKO $320
7:00 p.m. Powerfest #74-M: $150K Gtd Championship Event PKO $55
7:00 p.m. Powerfest #74-L: $50K Gtd Championship Event PKO $11
7:30 p.m. Powerfest #75-HR: $250K Gtd PLO Championship Event $2,100
7:30 p.m. Powerfest #75-H: $100K Gtd PLO Championship Event $320
7:30 p.m. Powerfest #75-M: $25K Gtd PLO Championship Event $55
7:30 p.m. Powerfest #75-L: $10K Gtd PLO Championship Event $11
See our ongoing promotions here!
Contact us here!

Poker Rooms

© 2009-2015 Rakerace.com. All Rights Reserved.
+18 Gamble Responsibly!
Connect with us