total race prizepool in September

July is the time to grind - make money with our exclusive promotions!

Publish: 2019-06-28 17:12:12

Make extra rakeback up to 23% with our races and chases at several poker rooms! July is about to begin and so are our exclusive promotions for the hottest month.



Most of our offerings remained the same, but make sure to walk through them, to find the best option for you!

€5,000 Exclusive Race at Unibet Poker

Our most beloved promotion has been the €5,000 race at Unibet, which is no surprise to see, considering it earned the participants 15% extra rakeback in June, with a fat €1,600 prize for the winner! Make sure to get an edge over the competition and start grinding as soon as possible!


Exclusive Chase at GGPoker

Member of the rapidly growing GGNetwork, GGPoker has become the home for the highest-stakes games in a blink of an eye. The site welcomes new players with a 200% first deposit bonus up to $1,000 which equals to a 16.7% extra rakeback!

All players can gain up to 50% rakebacks by the site and those, who register via rakerace.com can participate in our exclusive chase for extra rakebacks of up to 23%! A total of 90% rakeback? Sound good, right?

IMPORTANT! Make sure to use our promo code rakerace when registering to the room, to be entitled to our promotions!

The other member of the network, Natural8 can also be a great choice, as they welcome newcomers with an even bigger bonus. The 100% bonus up to $1,688 will provide you with an instant upswing at the site!

On top of it, there is the up to 50% rakeback of course, and our exclusive chase which can earn you an additional 13%! See the details here!

IMPORTANT! Don't forget to use our promotional code, when signing up for the site: pokerakademia



Exclusive Chase at partypoker

Certainly the most influential poker room on the online market, partypoker has one of the best loyalty systems, which will reward the most dedicated players with weekly cash back up to 60%! While this number is pretty insane by itself, we'll guarantee your 10% extra with this promotion!

Several options at iPoker:

One of the longest operating networks, iPoker is still the favorite by many of you. We have several partners in the network, with great action and high rakeback on top of your earnings.

Betfair Poker is probably the best choice, as all of those, who register via rakerace.com will receive a fixed 35% rakeback and they can also participate in the 2x €10,000 races each month!

Players playing up to NL20 can also participate in the 2x €5,000 races, while Twister grinders in the 2x €2,500 races for additional prizes!

Everest Poker also offers cash backs up to 30% through the loyalty system, which is pretty nice, but we think 50% is much nicer, so we offer our players an exclusive chase at the site, which can earn you 20% extra there!

There are probably some grinders out there, who don't miss the US players, but we haven't met any of them!


Good news for you here! At PokerKing, you can battle against US residents as well, while making cash backs up to 40% - oh, yeah, and we also have a promotion there, which can gain you another 13% for a total of 53%!

Not a bad return, especially in a field, filled which recreational US players!

We don't forget our Microgaming players either! At RedStar Poker, you'll get 30% fixed rakeback and can also take part in our exclusive chase which will make you another 11% rakeback!

Do you prefer Betsson? Even better! The 30% rakeback is a lock for you here as well, and you can count on an extra rakeback of 15% thanks to our exclusive €5,000 chase there!

See the full list of our exclusive promotions for July here!
Contact us for the best private deals here!

Poker Rooms

© 2009-2015 Rakerace.com. All Rights Reserved.
+18 Gamble Responsibly!
Connect with us