total race prizepool in July

Maximize your EV in August - the best deals are here!

Publish: 2019-07-30 11:31:04

Increased rakebacks and bigger prize pools to come in the hottest month of the year!

The last month of the summer is here, and while some people aren't happy about it, we have some good news! August will see some serious increase in the values of our promotions. Let's take a look at the details.

Exclusive Chase at GGPoker - 20-26% extra rakeback

Member of the GGNetwork, GGPoker is one of the most rapidly growing poker site out there. We have discusses the reasons behind it before, but now let's focus on our exclusive chase, which can earn you 26% extra rakeback on top of what you get from the site.

This promotion was pretty nice in July as well, offering up to 23% rakeback by itself, but in August, all of our GGPoker players will receive at least 20% extra, while 26% is also available for the most dedicated grinders!

The 200% first deposit bonus up to $1,000 and the up to 50% rakeback from GGPoker together with our promotion can earn you as much as 92% rakeback at GGPoker!

Exclusive Race at Unibet Poker - 20% extra rakeback

Unibet Poker
went independent in 2013 and has been reporting impressive growth since then. Our players like the site as well, thanks to the soft fields and our exclusive races, which offer €5,000 up for grabs, with €1,600 for the eventual winner and about 20% average extra rakeback (based on recent results)!

If you want to play against recreational players and make up to 93% rakeback, you can start right here!

Exclusive Chase at partypoker - 10% extra rakeback

The pioneer of the online poker market is still partypoker (even though GGPoker holds their own). The games are running around the clock at partypoker (the ongoing POWERFEST offers $28 Million for the tournament grinders), and their loyalty system is also pretty nice, offering up to 60% rakeback for all players!

Those who register via can also participate in our exclusive chase at the site, which will earn you an additional 10% extra rakeback at the site! This is the best deal on the market, if you can find a better one, let us know and we'll reward you!

Exclusive Chases at Everest Poker and Betclic Poker

The iPoker fans will also find their favorite promotions on this list, as we offer exclusive chases at both Betclic Poker and Everest Poker, which will make the participants up to 20% extra rakeback!

This comes on the top of the up to 30% cash backs you receive from the site, for a total of 50%!

Exclusive Chases at Microgaming

In the Microgaming Network(MPN) we have plenty of partner rooms as well, and also run exclusive promotions there! Our players at Betsson, BetSafe, and Nordicbet are entitled to our exclusive €5,000 chase, with an extra 15% return! players are also eligible for a fixed 30% VIP rakeback at Microgaming - which makes the total 45%!

RedStar Poker
is another member of MPN's, meaning our players will earn 30% fixed VIP rakeback there, and can also participate in our exclusive promotion for an additional 10% extra value!

See the full list of our promotions for August here!
Contact us for the best deals here!

Poker Rooms

© 2009-2015 All Rights Reserved.
+18 Gamble Responsibly!
Connect with us