Operating since 2004, iPoker has for long been the number one operator among poker networks, thanks in large part to its user-friendly and ergonomic software.
The client was developed by Playtech and it features extras like 3D graphics, animated avatars and optional games available to the fans of casino entertainment and recreational players, like blackjack or video poker.
As far as professional and regular players are concerned, the following pros and cons can be listed, regarding the iPoker software:Pros:
- Ergonomic, easy to use
- Excels at managing multi-tabling
- With a single click, the client can be set not to post the next big blind Cons:
- Lobby information is updated slowly
- On rare occasions, the client might crash on weaker configurations
- Small card symbols
- Some players may find the notification sounds irritating
Read our latest analysis since the split of the iPoker network here