Regular exclusive cash races at the high liquidity Scandinavian room
- First deposit bonus (Microgaming):
- Cashback (Microgaming):
€20,000 Microgaming Cash Race
Betsson Poker Information
- Rake calculation
- Weighted Contributed
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- USD, EUR
- Extra services
- Rakerace race, Rakeback, EU licence, Preferred seating, Freeroll
- Deposit options
- Withdrawal options
Betsson Poker Bonus
Betsson Sign-Up Bonus at Microgaming:
You are eligible for up to €1,000 bonus in the Microgaming network.
||4 x €25
||3 x €100
||2 x €500
- Bonuses are activated by code according to table above; this is done from My Poker by Microgaming
- To release your bonus you have to rake €5 for every €1 bonus within 60 days from the bonus activation date, therefore the bonus equals 20% cashback
- Only one Welcome Bonus is allowed per customer
- You can only receive one of the different Welcome Bonuses offered
- You need to register a Poker alias prior to activating the Welcome Bonus
- Your bonus is released in blocks according to table above.
- Follow bonus progress in My Account in the poker client.
Betsson Poker Loyalty System
Betsson's Microgaming client offers players a return of 10-30%
, but if you
register through Rakerace.com,
you are entitled to the 30% moneyback regardless of your Loyalty Level. As soon as you generate any rake, Betsson will raise your status to the highest, 30% return level within seven days.
Betsson Poker Rakeback
Betsson offers all players who register through Rakerace.com 30% rakeback.
Betsson Poker Player Pool Strength
Player pool strength according to our players:
According to Rakerace.com players, the player pool strength of the Microgaming network is 3.11 on a scale of 1 to 5. The average network strength is 2.96.
49% of players have players have claimed that they do not know the player pool strength of Microgaming.
One of the largest online gambling software providers of the market is Microgaming, with over 160 partners worldwide in the fields of poker, casino games, bingo or other features. Since its launch in 1994, the company has been constantly improving its poker software, which is today among the most trusted ones around. The poker network was established in 2003.
According to users’ reviews, the following pros and cons can be listed about the online poker software of the network.
- Easy to manage multiple tables
- Excellent functionality
- Simplistic design
- Lobby difficult to navigate
Microgaming’s software is one of the most competitive available on the market and it provides all the features expected from a modern client.
For those tired of the Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker games or seek anonymity in the games, Microgaming offers anonymous tables, where screen names are hidden and you can play against unknown opponents. Players having weaker rivals in their crosshairs welcomed the network’s constrictive actions against its skins offering private deals in early 2012, resulting in a drop of professional player numbers and a relative increase in that of recreationals.
Betsson Poker - Reliability Index
- Withdrawal Issues: 10 points
- Market Experience: 10 points
- Network Reliability: 8 points
- Regulated Market Presence: 2 points
- Income Diversification: 8 points
- Rakerace.com Opinion: 10 points
- Licence and Stock Exchange Listing: 9 points
- Number of Network Shifts: 10 points
Enter your Betsson Poker ID!
Betsson Poker races
||Prizepool / First prize
|1 - 30 June 2017
|1 - 31 May 2017
|1 - 30 April 2017
|1 - 31 March 2017
|1 - 31 March 2017