Play at one of the partners of the Microgaming network
- First deposit bonus:
- 200% up to $750
- 30% fixed loyalty
Betway Poker Information
- Rake calculation
- Weighted Contributed
- Extra services
- RakeRace.com promotion, Rakeback, EU licence
- Deposit options
- Withdrawal options
Betway Poker Registration
In order to be eligible for our promotions, add your poker room ID, screen name and e-mail address to our site by clicking on "Enter your Betway Poker ID" on the top of this page.
Betway Poker Bonus
200% up to $750 Bonus
- 200% up to $750 deposit bonus
- You receive $1 bonus after each 100 Loyalty Points
- You receive 10 Loyalty Points after each $1 in rake, which means the first deposit bonus equals a 10% return
- Your bonus is credited to your account manually on any of the first three working days of the month following the target month
- You have 45 days to clear the bonus after your first deposit
Rakerace.com cannot be held responsible for typographical errors. Always double-check your bonus and VIP information on the official website of the room.
Betway Poker Rakeback
You can get the following return at Betway Poker, through the Betway Loyalty System:
- 30% fixed loyalty return + exclusive races (Please note that if you do not register via Rakerace.com, you are not eligible for the fixed 30% return!)
- Go to the Loyalty Points page in the poker client to cash in your Loyalty Points. The minimum rakeback amount you can receive in cash is $10, which means you need to generate a minimum of $33.33 in rake to be able to cash in your points.
- You can set your Loyalty Points to be cashed in automatically on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
Please do not forget to send us an e-mail after registration so that we can have your VIP level set to the highest, Black rank. Please include your Betway user name in your e-mail. We have your VIP level set to the highest rank for you to be able to receive the 30% rakeback. We can initiate the procedure only on working days.
Betway Poker Player Pool Strength
Player pool strength according to our players:
According to Rakerace.com players, the player pool strength of the Microgaming network is 3.11 on a scale of 1 to 5. The average network strength is 2.96.
49% of players have players have claimed that they do not know the player pool strength of Microgaming.
One of the largest online gambling software providers of the market is Microgaming, with over 160 partners worldwide in the fields of poker, casino games, bingo or other features. Since its launch in 1994, the company has been constantly improving its poker software, which is today among the most trusted ones around. The poker network was established in 2003.
According to users’ reviews, the following pros and cons can be listed about the online poker software of the network.
- Easy to manage multiple tables
- Excellent functionality
- Simplistic design
- Lobby difficult to navigate
Microgaming’s software is one of the most competitive available on the market and it provides all the features expected from a modern client.
For those tired of the Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker games or seek anonymity in the games, Microgaming offers anonymous tables, where screen names are hidden and you can play against unknown opponents. Players having weaker rivals in their crosshairs welcomed the network’s constrictive actions against its skins offering private deals in early 2012, resulting in a drop of professional player numbers and a relative increase in that of recreationals.
Betway Poker - Reliability Index
- Withdrawal Issues: 10 points
- Market Experience: 7 points
- Network Reliability: 7 points
- Regulated Market Presence: 7 points
- Income Diversification: 8 points
- Rakerace.com Opinion: 7 points
- Licence and Stock Exchange Listing: 4 points
- Number of Network Shifts: 10 points
Enter your Betway Poker ID!
Betway Poker races
||Prizepool / First prize
|16 - 31 March 2015
|1 - 15 March 2015
|15 - 28 February 2015
|1 - 14 February 2015
|16 - 31 January 2015