Perfect software, perfect game experience
- First deposit bonus:
- 100% up $600 in up to three instalments
Full Tilt Information
- Rake calculation
- Weighted Contributed
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Extra services
- EU licence, Preferred seating, Freeroll
- Deposit options
- Withdrawal options
Full Tilt Registration
In order to be eligible for our promotions, add your poker room ID, screen name and e-mail address to our site by clicking on "Enter your Full Tilt ID" on the top of this page.
Full Tilt Poker Bonus
- New depositors are entitled to the first deposit bonus for 3 deposits (Up to $600). This means that you can deposit up to three times in 60 days and all three will grant you your 100% bonus.
- The bonus will be automatically credited to your account in $20 sums (or in instalments of 10% of your deposit amount, whichever is less). This means that in case of a $100 deposit, your bonus is credited in $10 sums, in case of a $600 deposit, in $20 sums.
- Every 25 Full Tilt Poker Points release $1 bonus
- You have 4 months to clear this bonus, counting from your deposits
On top of the first deposit bonus, players can also try their luck in the $50,000 First Deposit Freerolls 10 times in total, and they are given a $2.25 tournament ticket, which can be used for any SNG or tournament.
Full Tilt Poker VIP Program
Edge Loyalty Program:
Full Tilt's Edge Loyalty Program provides you with weekly cashback directly to your FTP account. The system has 6 levels. Players need to meet FTP points requirements, which need to be achieved in 30-day or 100-day rolling averages. Depending on the level, players are untitled between 10-25% cashback.
On top of that, players can spend their Full Tilt Points in the Full Tilt Shop, which provides approximately 5% extra cashback.
The top level of the program is called Black Card, which can be achieved by a 100-day rolling average of 500 FTP points ($5000 rake over a 100-day period.) Black Card players receive double FTP points, therefore their Full Tilt Shop cashback is approximately 10%. Black Card players can also take part in leaderboard promotions, where they can win FTP sponsorships.
Full Tilt Poker Rakeback
Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly but using the Edge Loyalty Program, you can achieve extra returns.
Enter your Full Tilt ID!
Full Tilt - Reliability Index
- Withdrawal Issues: 10 points
- Market Experience: 10 points
- Network Reliability: 10 points
- Regulated Market Presence: 0 points
- Income Diversification: 8 points
- Rakerace.com Opinion: 10 points
- Licence and Stock Exchange Listing: 8 points
- Number of Network Shifts: 10 points