A reliable partner of the Microgaming network
- First deposit bonus:
- 200% up to €1,000
- VIP Cashback:
- up to 30%
RedKings Poker Information
- Rake calculation
- Weighted Contributed
- Windows, Mac
- USD, EUR
- Extra services
- EU licence, Preferred seating, Freeroll
- Holdem, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud
- Deposit options
- Withdrawal options
RedKings Poker Bonus
RedKings first deposit bonus: 200% up to €1,000
- The bonus amount is double the amount of your first deposit, so in order to get the full bonus, you need to deposit €500 or more
- You need to use the rk1000 bonus code during deposit
- The bonus is released in 5 increments. The first three increments are 15% of the bonus each, the fourth is 25%, and the fifth is 30%.
- Each €1 generated rake or fee earns you 10 loyalty points.
- The bonus is release after you have generated 50 loyalty points for each Euro of the bonus
- The full first deposit earns you 20% cashback
- Example: a player deposits €100. The bonus amount will be €200. The first increment is 15%, therefore €30. To release this, you need to earn 30 x 50 = 1500 points.
Besides the first deposit bonus, players receive a €5 tournament ticket, and you can also play in the new player freerolls.
RakeRace.com cannot be held responsible for miscalculations or typos. Please check the most up-to-date version of the bonus on RedKings' homepage.
RedKings Poker Loyalty System
Using the RedKings VIP Club, you can get 8% up to 40% return. The table below shows the available levels and point requirements.
||1 point (€0.1)
||1,000 points (€100)
||3,000 pionts (€300)
||7,500 pionts (€750)
Your VIP level is determined by the amount of Points you receive in the given month. Once you reach a level, you can maintain that for the next month as well.
Besides the cashback, players also receive free sports bets and free spins in the casino, depending their VIP level.
RedKings Poker Player Pool Strength
Player pool strength according to our players:
According to Rakerace.com players, the player pool strength of the Microgaming network is 3.11 on a scale of 1 to 5. The average network strength is 2.96.
49% of players have players have claimed that they do not know the player pool strength of Microgaming.
One of the largest online gambling software providers of the market is Microgaming, with over 160 partners worldwide in the fields of poker, casino games, bingo or other features. Since its launch in 1994, the company has been constantly improving its poker software, which is today among the most trusted ones around. The poker network was established in 2003.
According to users’ reviews, the following pros and cons can be listed about the online poker software of the network.
- Easy to manage multiple tables
- Excellent functionality
- Simplistic design
- Lobby difficult to navigate
Microgaming’s software is one of the most competitive available on the market and it provides all the features expected from a modern client.
For those tired of the Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker games or seek anonymity in the games, Microgaming offers anonymous tables, where screen names are hidden and you can play against unknown opponents. Players having weaker rivals in their crosshairs welcomed the network’s constrictive actions against its skins offering private deals in early 2012, resulting in a drop of professional player numbers and a relative increase in that of recreationals.
RedKings Poker - Reliability Index
- Withdrawal Issues: 10 points
- Market Experience: 7 points
- Network Reliability: 7 points
- Regulated Market Presence: 0 points
- Income Diversification: 7 points
- Rakerace.com Opinion: 7 points
- Licence and Stock Exchange Listing: 4 points
- Number of Network Shifts: 8 points
Enter your RedKings Poker ID!
RedKings Poker races
||Prizepool / First prize
|16 - 31 December 2015
|1 - 15 December 2015
|16 - 30 November 2015
|1 - 15 November 2015
|16 - 31 October 2015