High liquiditiy British skin of the Microgaming network
- First deposit bonus:
- up to $1,250
- Private point race:
Stan James Poker Information
- Rake calculation
- Weighted Contributed
- Extra services
- Rakeback, EU licence, Preferred seating
- Deposit options
- Withdrawal options
Stan James Poker Bonus
200% Up to $1,250 Sign-up Bonus
- Players have to deposit at least $10 to trigger the bonus and at least $625 to receive the maximum amount
- The bonus has to be released in 60 days, after that, unreleased chunks will be forfeited
- 10 Loyalty Points are rewarded for each $1 generated in rake or fees
- The bonus is released in 50 equal increments
- Each increment is released after 5 times its value has been generated in rake (therefore the bonus equals 20% cashback)
- You can check your bonus status in the Balance menu under the My Bonus section
Stan James Poker Rakeback
30% Rakeback at Stan James Poker
- Players registering through Rakerace.com automatically receive 30% cashback
- Rakeback is paid out every Thursday to the player's account (the return after your rake between the previous week's Thursday and the given week's Wednesday)
- In order to receive cashback, players have to generate $5 rake that week
- Players are credited 20% of their rake back automatically; the remaining 10% can be acquired via the conversion of Loyalty Points. Loyalty Points can be converted to cash at your convenience.
Stan James Poker Player Pool Strength
Player pool strength according to our players:
According to Rakerace.com players, the player pool strength of the Microgaming network is 3.11 on a scale of 1 to 5. The average network strength is 2.96.
49% of players have players have claimed that they do not know the player pool strength of Microgaming.
One of the largest online gambling software providers of the market is Microgaming, with over 160 partners worldwide in the fields of poker, casino games, bingo or other features. Since its launch in 1994, the company has been constantly improving its poker software, which is today among the most trusted ones around. The poker network was established in 2003.
According to users’ reviews, the following pros and cons can be listed about the online poker software of the network.
- Easy to manage multiple tables
- Excellent functionality
- Simplistic design
- Lobby difficult to navigate
Microgaming’s software is one of the most competitive available on the market and it provides all the features expected from a modern client.
For those tired of the Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker games or seek anonymity in the games, Microgaming offers anonymous tables, where screen names are hidden and you can play against unknown opponents. Players having weaker rivals in their crosshairs welcomed the network’s constrictive actions against its skins offering private deals in early 2012, resulting in a drop of professional player numbers and a relative increase in that of recreationals.
Stan James Poker - Reliability Index
- Withdrawal Issues: 10 points
- Market Experience: 10 points
- Network Reliability: 6 points
- Regulated Market Presence: 1 points
- Income Diversification: 8 points
- Rakerace.com Opinion: 9 points
- Licence and Stock Exchange Listing: 4 points
- Number of Network Shifts: 10 points
Enter your Stan James Poker ID!
Stan James Poker races
||Prizepool / First prize
|1 - 28 February 2017
|1 - 31 January 2017
|1 - 31 December 2016
|1 - 30 November 2016
|1 - 26 October 2016