TigerGaming - one of the old guards of online poker
- First deposit bonus:
- 100% max. $2,500
- Rake calculation
- Weighted Contributed
- Windows, Mac
- Extra services
- Preferred seating, Freeroll
- Holdem, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo
- Deposit options
- Withdrawal options
In order to be eligible for our promotions, add your poker room ID, screen name and e-mail address to our site by clicking on "Enter your TigerGaming ID" on the top of this page.
Attention! A player can only use their first deposit bonus in one room in the Chico Poker Network.TigerGaming bonus details:
Rakerace.com reserves the right of typographical errors. Please make sure to double-check all bonus and VIP information on the official website.
- 100% max. $2,500 bonus, you have to deposit at least $2,500 to claim the full bonus
- You have to deposit at least $50 to trigger the bonus
- Players receive 10 Player Option Points (POP) for every $1 in rake (Attention! Players do not receive POP points for Tournaments/SNGs that have a fee of less than $1.) 1 POP = 10 Comp points, which means $1 rake = 100 Comp points
- The bonus is released in $5 increments
- Players have to collect 1500 Comp points for every $5 bonus
- Players have 60 days after the first deposit to clear the bonus
- The bonus equals a 33% return
- If you initiate a cashout during the first deposit bonus, you will forfeit the bonus!
- You have to request the bonus in e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) after you have made a succesful deposit (put NEWTG bonus code in the subject of the letter)
TigerGaming Sit-and-Go and MTT Leaderboard
Sit-and-Go and MTT Leaderboard
Tournament players can increase their returns with the regular leaderboard promotions.
TigerGaming Player Pool Strength
Player pool strength according to our players:
According to Rakerace.com players, the player pool strength of the Chico network is 2.48 on a scale of 1 to 5. The average network strength is 2.96.
72% of players have players have claimed that they do not know the player pool strength of Chico.
Chico Poker Network is a long-running poker network (previously known as Action Poker Network), which has an up-and-down history. It is undeniable that the network had payout issues around 2011-12, but those issues have been resolved after cutting loose the unprofitable/fraud skins. Cashouts are now under 24 hours, and the network is peaking as of 2015.
TigerGaming - Reliability Index
- Withdrawal Issues: 6 points
- Market Experience: 8 points
- Network Reliability: 5 points
- Regulated Market Presence: 1 points
- Income Diversification: 6 points
- Rakerace.com Opinion: 7 points
- Licence and Stock Exchange Listing: 3 points
- Number of Network Shifts: 10 points
Enter your TigerGaming ID!
||Prizepool / First prize
|4 - 10 June 2018
|28 May - 3 June 2018
|21 - 27 May 2018
|14 - 20 May 2018
|7 - 13 May 2018