total race prizepool in November

Promotion summary for November - the best rakeback deals 2/2

Publish: 2019-10-31 17:58:12

We follow up yesterday's summary with the rest of our exclusive rakeback promotions for the upcoming month.

In this article, we go into the details of our exclusive promotions at our partner sites at the iPoker network, Unibet Poker, partypoker and PokerKing.



Rakerace.com offer at partypoker includes:

+ $30 SPINS tickets
+ up to 50% weekly cash backs
+ Exclusive Chase with up to 10% extra rakeback
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: 60% rakeback


A true veteran on the online poker market, partypoker still stands strong, and so does our exclusive chase at the site, which offers the participants 10% extra rakeback on top of the generous loyalty system (up to 50%) at the site!

Whether you're looking to play cash games, SPINS or MTTs, partypoker is the place to go!

iPoker Network



Similarly to partypoker, the iPoker network has also been operating for a long time now, and we offer exclusive promotions at many of its members.

At Betfair Poker, our players receive a 35% VIP rakeback, and they can also participate in 2 x €15,000 races in November. The most dedicated players can even win €3,000 in race prizes!

Twister players can compete in weekly races with €12,500 prize pools each, meaning a total of €50,000 up for grabs in November!

At Betclic Poker and Everest Poker, you can gain up to 30% rakeback, and can also participate in our exclusive chases, which will provide you with additional rakeback of 10-20% for a total of 40-50% rakeback!

Winning Poker Network

Member of the WPN, PokerKing is a favorite amongst those, who like to play against US players, as the tables are filled with them! Thanks to the VIP club, players at PokerKing can receive up to 40% rakeback and our players can also participate in our exclusive chase, with an additional 8-13% rakeback!

Unibet Poker



In November, we also offer an exclusive promotion at Unibet, with a total of €4,000 in prizes! The winner of this race will add €1,275 to his bankroll. Based on the results of October, our Unibet players are looking for about 18% extra rakeback here!

Earn extra rakeback here!
Contact us for VIP deals here!

Poker Rooms

© 2009-2015 Rakerace.com. All Rights Reserved.
+18 Gamble Responsibly!
Connect with us